"ALL-UKRAINIAN UNION OF CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION"
and continuing professional development
PUBLIC UNION "ALL-UKRAINIAN UNION OF CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION" created and works for the health care workers of Ukraine and for the benefit of the people of Ukraine.
MAIN GOAL OF THE UNION:
- Consolidation of efforts in the field of formal and informal continuing education of health care professionals;
- Formation of professional competence;
- Promotion of continuing professional development aimed at improving the quality, timeliness and availability of medical care for the Ukrainian population.
KEY DIRECTIONS OF THE UNION’s ACTIVITY:
- Improvement of public health;
- Continuing medical education and professional development of health workers;
- Regulatory and law-making activities;
- Promotion of medical science development;
- Cooperation and protection of health workers.
Official documents of the Public Union "All-Ukrainian Union of Continuing Medical Education"
The Public Union works closely with associations, government agencies and universities.
The transition to the site of the Union is available on the website of the Ukrainian Center for Scientific Medical Information and Patent and Licensing of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine ( http://www.ukrmedpatentinform.com.ua/ ) .