Non Road Mobile Machinery are required to operate in increasingly demanding environments where downtime is not an option and safety is paramount. It is therefore essential that NRMM are equipped with lighting that is not only suitable for the surroundings, but also personalized to an individual user’s preference.
Whilst such personalization has previously been unobtainable, developments in AI, Cloud based systems and open source have unlocked opportunities and provided adaptable platforms that allow for lighting to move from static to truly adaptive.
This level of adaptability & personalization in lighting is now vital due to wider levels of accelerated innovation across the industry. As we see the growth of battery powered & autonomous vehicles, as well developments in UX, intelligent lighting is key to providing an adaptable platform for the continued interchangeability and adaptability between vehicle and user.
Now is an exciting age of progress for NRMM and with intelligent lighting systems we can ensure that we provide a personalized experience that will benefit not only the individual, but the overall business as well.
Key talking points
• How do we include UX in every aspect of lighting design?
• How is AI accelerating the design process?
• What are the benefits of open source technology to NRMM lighting?
• What threats, or possibilities, do OEM’s face to their branding with Open Source?
• Ownership vs rental – how do we personalized in the age of pay per use?