Why is Twitter for Education?
Alec Couros explains why...
- Build your PLN or Personal Learning Network
- Connect with professionals with similar interests
- Learn from experts in a variety of subject areas
- Idea Collision - Generate new ideas when sharing with others
- Share resources and ideas via the Hashtag
Build Your Brand
"Rubin provides a step-by-step framework to the nuances of spreading good school news and winning support in her book, BrandED: Tell Your Story, Build Relationships and Empower Learning (2017, Jossey-Bass), which she wrote with Eric Sheninger, senior fellow and thought leader on digital leadership and learning with the International Center for Leadership in Education."
Tina Goral, District Administrator, (9-7-2017)
Results were derived from the following research study:
Carpenter, J. P., & Krutka, D. G. (2014). How and why educators use Twitter: A survey of the field. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 46, 414–434. https://doi.org/10.1080/15391523.2014.925701