has over 10 years of experience working as a technician/trainer for major companies around the world.
He is happily married with two children.
Are you a parent too, and want technology advice? Check out this article I wrote.
was started when Robbie found a severe lack of compassion and education for the average technology user.
He's here to fix that.
Curious about my personal technology?
I use a lot of technology, and it's always changing! When recommending things, I recommend what I would use myself at the budget given.
Here's what I use, and have used, over the years!
N22 Touch Chromebook
- Windows 10 Pro / Solus GNU/Linux / macOS / Chrome OS / Android
- VirtualBox for education and testing of OS's throughout time. (Including Chrome OS, thanks to Neverware!)
- Ditto CP for Clipboard management
- ShotCut Video Editor (I recently switched to Vegas Pro - one of the only pieces of non-free software I own. Davinci Resolve is a comparable free NLE.)
- Amazon Music (app and Prime subscription)
- Google Keep for todo lists
- GIMP Image Editor
- Google Photos
- Unified Remote
- LibreOffice (No Microsoft Office?!)
- EaseUS partition apps
- OBS Studio
More on the amazing Free Stuff page!
- Emachines c2160 / Palm Visor / PowerMac G4
- Gateway MX6453 / iPod Touch / 'Lamp' iMac / Palm Treo
- Asus eee 701 / P4 IBM ThinkVista / iPod Touch
- Custom C2D Desktop / misc P3 & P4 ThinkPads / P4 ToughBook / MyTouch 3G Slide
- HP DM4-1265DX / Galaxy Nexus / Aluminum iMac / MacBook Pro
- Dell Inspiron 15 / Galaxy Note 2
- Custom Desktop mark 2 / 2010 era White C2D MacBook / OnePlus One
- T440s / Nexus 5X