has over 10 years of experience working as a technician/trainer for major companies around the world.
He is happily married with two children, and lives in Batavia, NY.
was started when Robbie found a severe lack of compassion and education for the average technology user.
He's here to fix that.
Curious about my personal technology?
I use a lot of technology, and it's always changing! When recommending things, I recommend what I would use myself at the budget given.
Here's what I use and have used over the years!
- ThinkPad T440s (modified with IPS screen and alternative trackpad) / ThinkPad T420s (spare and workbench) / Kindle Fire 2015 (note taking) / Nexus 5X / Asus ZenWatch 2
Kindle Fire (2015)
- Windows 10 Pro / Linux Mint 18.1
- VirtualBox for education and testing of OS's throughout time. (Including Chrome OS, thanks to Neverware!)
- Ditto CP for Clipboard management
- ShotCut Video Editor
- Amazon Music (app and Prime subscription)
- Google Keep
- GIMP Image Editor
- Google Photos
- Unified Remote
- LibreOffice (No Microsoft Office?!)
- More on the Free Stuff page!
Past Hardware Timeline
- Emachines c2160 / Palm Visor / Palm Treo / PowerMac G4
- Gateway MX6453 / iPod Touch / 'Lamp' iMac
- Asus eee 701 / P4 IBM ThinkVista / iPod Touch
- Custom C2D Desktop / misc P3 & P4 ThinkPads / P4 ToughBook / MyTouch 3G Slide
- HP DM4-1265DX / Galaxy Nexus / Aluminum iMac / MacBook Pro
- Dell Inspiron 15 / Galaxy Note 2
- Custom Desktop mark 2 / 2010 era White C2D MacBook / OnePlus One