Los Alamos, NM
- Troop 122 has served Los Alamos and the surrounding area since 1953.
- We have over 40 boys; you can always find a friend in that kind of crowd!
- Every month is filled with exciting adventures, from a 50 mile kayak trip down Mariscal Canyon at Big Bend to snow camping in the Jemez, brrr..
- Each year we go to some great locations for summer camp. Join us for fellowship, fun activities, Merit Badges, and more.
- Most years Scouts 14 and older go to a special High Adventure Bases like Northern Tier Canoe Base and Florida Sea Base.
In scouting you will learn leadership, respect, honesty and kindness.
Scouting is for those who want to learn about the outdoors and/or are looking for life-long friendships.
Greg Noeninckx, Scoutmaster
Steve Mosier, Troop Committee Chair
Sangre de Cristo District
Great Southwest Council (#412)