Department of Statistics
Kansas State University
Welcome to my research website! Broadly, my research focuses on developing and applying spatio-temporal statistical methods to inform conservation and management of fish and wildlife populations.
- January 17, 2018: Invited article on SIAM News Blog about dynamic statistical models [link].
- November 1, 2017: New paper published in Methods in Ecology and Evolution that corrects for bias caused by location error in species distribution models.
- August 17, 2017: Article in the Minneapolis StarTribune related to our research on ecological forecasting [link].
- May 1, 2017: New paper published in Ecology Letters that uses partial differential equations to make ecological forecasts.
- May 1, 2017: New paper published in Spatial Statistics that develops a framework for using dynamic spatio-temporal models when modeling spatial autocorrelation.