Did you know you can find us on social media? Stay connected with your Thomas PTA on Twitter at @d25thomaspta, Instagram at @d25thomaspta, and like us on Facebook at Thomas Middle School PTA.
Seeking Nominations for Executive Board
The Nominating Committee is currently seeking nominations for Co-President, Secretary and Treasurer for 2019-2020. You may recommend the current officer willing to serve, yourself, or someone from the general PTA membership for any office with the exception of the office of the Co-President. Under the current PTA Bylaws, the nominee(s) for Co-President must have served at least one year on a PTA Board. Use this form to enter your nominations or use the box in the front office.
Contact Kim Hemminger, Chairperson, with questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from the Nominating Committee!
Kim Hemminger, Amy Hoffman, Suzanne Krause, Krin Hupp, Joslyn Katz
Has your child already lost the sweatshirt you just bought last fall? The one he was positive he checked for in the Lost & Found. Well, luckily for him, we are opening our Spiritwear store beginning March 1st so you can replace all those missing items (sigh). Orders are due March 15th.
Do you know an incoming 6th grader? Let them know about our sale so that they're ready for Thomas next fall!
Give the Gift of Education
The Arlington Heights Council of PTAs (AHCPTAs) together with its nine school Parent Teacher Associations (PTAs) in School District 25 (SD25), uses donations and the money it raises each year to help college-bound local seniors pay for college-related costs. Scholarships are available to worthy students through an application and blind selection process. The amount of scholarships awarded each year depends solely on the amount received through donations and the support of our SD25 PTAs. Donations are tax deductible! ACHPTAs is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Visit the AH Council of PTAs Webstore and Donate now: https://sd25.revtrak.net/PTA/AH-Council-Of-PTAs/
Directory spot is now available
Have you joined the PTA? Your membership gives you exclusive access to the Thomas Middle School Directory through Directory Spot. Not a member? No problem! You can still join by emailing Sharon Sheehan at email@example.com
Please consider joining the Thomas PTA!
For $40, your Thomas PTA membership includes:
- 2 Logins to the online Directory Spot App
- 1 Yearbook
- Member discounts with many national retailers
- Visit https://illinoispta.org/member-benefits/ for a complete listing of discounts
- We need your support to continue providing programs to the students that range from Cultural Arts, Student Activities nights, supporting the Scholarship committee and student recognition, Red Ribbon Week and much, much more!!
- To join the Thomas Middle School PTA click here: https://sd25.revtrak.net/PTA/TMS-PTA/#/v/TMS-PTA-Membership
- If you have any questions about your PTA membership or need verification that you ordered a yearbook, please email Sharon Sheehan at Thomasmspta@gmail.com.