- 04/2020 Our discussion of "An Epidemiological Forecast Model and Software Assessing Interventions on COVID-19 Epidemic in China" (by L. Wang, ..., P. X.K. Song) is in Journal of Data Science. [Link]
- 03/2020 Our webtool for the COVID-19 pandemic. [Link]
- 03/2020 I will be joining the Department of Statistics at Colorado State University as an Assistant Professor in Fall 2020.
- 01/2020 Our manuscript, "RoBoT: A Robust Bayesian Hypothesis Testing Method for Basket Trials", was accepted for publication in Biostatistics. [Link]
- 12/2019 Our manuscript, "PoD-TPI: Probability-of-Decision Toxicity Probability Interval Design to Accelerate Phase I Trials", was accepted for publication in Statistics in Biosciences. [Link]
- 11/2019 I presented my research on cancer genomics in the Workshop on Evolutionary Dynamics in Cancer hosted by the Mathematical Biosciences Institute at the Ohio State University [Link]. Here is the video.
My name is Tianjian Zhou. I am a Postdoctoral Scholar at The University of Chicago, under the supervision of Dr. Yuan Ji.
Previously, I have worked at NorthShore University HealthSystem at Evanston, IL as a Postdoc Fellow.
The Special Class for the Gifted Young is a special undergraduate program for gifted young students. As an example, I entered the program at age 14, obtained my B.S. at age 18 and obtained my Ph.D. at age 22.
More fun facts of me can be found here.
08/2017 Ph.D. in Statistics, The University of Texas at Austin
Dissertation: Bayesian Nonparametric Models for Biomedical Data Analysis. [Link]
Dissertation received the Leonard J. Savage Award (Honorable Mention).
06/2013 B.Sc. in Statistics, University of Science and Technology of China
The University of Chicago
10/2018 - Present Postdoctoral Scholar
11/2017 - 09/2018 Clinician Researcher
NorthShore University HealthSystem
08/2017 - 09/2018 Postdoc Fellow
Summer 2016, Summer 2015 Research Intern
The University of Texas at Austin
09/2015 - 05/2017 Research Assistant
09/2013 - 05/2015 Teaching Assistant
Proficient in R, Python, SQL, Matlab, C/C++, JAVA, HTML, Mathematica, SAS and WinBUGS.
tjzhou at uchicago dot edu tjzhou95 at gmail dot com