What if it rains (or worse, snows!)?
- The event will be held rain or shine, so dress appropriately! Race officials reserve the right to cancel the race due to lightning or unsafe route conditions. Refunds are not offered.
Can I wear headphones?
- Yes, you can, but understand that you do so at your own risk. Your safety, and the safety of other runners is race is our priority. Your music should be kept low enough to remain aware of the situations around you.
Do I have to run? Can I walk?
- Sure! Chip timing will be provided for those signed up for the timed 5k or 10k, but there are no distinctions made between runners and walking. You can even walk the 10k, but be advised of course closing recommendations.
Can I race with a stroller?
- We welcome families of all sizes! You can race with a stroller, but keep in mind course considerations. The course goes from sidewalks and asphalt to grass (which may not be ideal as it is bumpy and trail-like terrain in some places).
Can I bring my pet?
- As much as our race officials love fluffy animals, we cannot allow pets at this race.
Where should I park?
- Parking will be provided at William B. Travis High School. If there is not space in the parking lot, we will have an overflow parking area. Follow the parking signs upon arrival. There is no cost for parking.
Do I get a shirt?
- Shirts are guaranteed for registrations up to March 18th only, so register early!
Can my son or daughter race with me? Is there an age limitation?
- Absolutely no limitations on ages- the more the merrier!
When and where can I pick up my packet?
- Race Day ONLY PACKET Pick-Up until 8:15am
Can someone pick up my packet for me?
- Yes, but he or she must have a screenshot or printed copy of your signup confirmation as verification.
I don't want to run or walk, but I'd like to help?
- We'd love your help! Currently, we are no longer in need of volunteers, but instead need some items donated or cash donations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Bench Family
- Charles Keith Dickerson Family
- Richard Robinson Family