Assistant Professor (Universitair docent),
- School of Business and Economics, VU University Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- since 09/2015
- De Nederlandsche Bank, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- since 10/2016
- PhD in Finance, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, 2015.
- Diplom (MSc equiv.) in Mathematics, University of Münster, Germany, 2010.
- Visiting Scholar, Stern School of Business, New York University, USA, 07/2014-06/2015.
- Erasmus Scholarship, Complutense University Madrid, Spain, 09/2007-04/2008.
Press Coverage (Selection)
New Research Wins Plaudits for Pinpointing Antitrust Red Flags, The Wall Street Journal - Risk and Compliance Journal, April 3, 2013.
The Fiscal Fingerprints of Corporate Collusion, Strategy + Business, May 3, 2013.
How managers conceal the profits of price fixing, Financial Times, May 16, 2013.
Shareholder Activism: Together Is Better, Smith Business Insights, November 11, 2016.
Book review on Corporate governance matters - a closer look at organizational choices and their consequences by D. Larcker and B. Tayan
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, 26(3), 2012