Books & Photography
by Tana Reiff
Leading author of easy-to-read fiction books and award-winning photographer with prints available for purchase
Six photographs by Tana Reiff were selected for the walls of the new Penn State Health Medical Center in Lancaster.
Hopefully you never have to go to the Emergency Department, but that's where they hang so beautifully. See the six selected images in the slide show below. All are available to you in the Special Sets and Photography Shop.
- Photographer focused on Lancaster County, rural landscapes, rural geometry, wildflowers, abstract nature
- Author/Photographer, Signs of Lancaster County: A Photographic Tour of Amish Country (Schiffer Publishing)
- Author, Hopes and Dreams series (12 titles, Pro Lingua Learning)
- Author, Pathfinders series (9 titles, Grass Roots Press)
- Author, Working for Myself series (8 titles, Grass Roots Press)
- Author, Writing Me! A first writing course for adults
- Author, Timeless Tales series (8 titles, New Readers Press, out of print)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @tana_reiff
- Facebook business page: https://www.facebook.com/tanareiff
- Please explore the site using page tabs across the top or in the top menu on your mobile device.
All content Copyright ©Tana Reiff