Terms and conditions
Please read all the terms and conditions.
As we accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything just phone 01780 489100.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you. We are Ravencourt Ltd whose trading name is Safer Walking a company registered in England and Wales under number 1829882 whose registered office is 3 Castlegate, Grantham, NG31 6SF and whose trading address is Cobbs Nook Buildings, Newstead Road, Lincolnshire, PE9 4JJ with email address email@example.com; telephone number 01780 489100.
- These are the terms on which we sell all services to you. By ordering any of these services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchases goods and services from this website www.saferwalkingactivation.com if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- We can make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement or for the improvement of our services.
- All services are subject to availability.
Personal information and registration
5. When registering to use these services you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username or passowrd to anyone else and keep them secret
7. We may contact you by using email or other electronic methods and by pre paid pst and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of sale
8. when an order is submitted we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
9. It is your responcibility to check that you have used the order process correctly.
10. By placing an order you agree to us sending you confirmation by email.
Fees and payment
11. The fees for the services and any other charges is that set out on our website at the date we accept the order or such other price as we agree in writing. Prices for services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
12. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
13. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the services.
14. Our application is designed to be an aid. It is not a medical device and does not function in all circumstances. It may provide useful assistance in an emergency but should not be used as a the only means of safety.
15. Ravencourt Ltd accepts no responsibility for the safety or well being of any persons using this service.