Subhanjan Sengupta, Ph.D.
Academy of Finland PostDoc
Principal Investigator, Project MILESTONE
Business School, University of Eastern Finland
• New India-Finland collaborative research project CESMI (Circular Economy Solutions for Microplastics: Indo-Finnish Scientific Collaboration for Innovation), funded by Ministry of Education and Culture (Finland), under the initiative of the bilateral cooperation - FICORE (Finnish India Consortia for Education and Research).
• Awarded prestigious Academy of Finland research funding for a three-year ambitious Postdoctoral Research and international research mobility: https://www.aka.fi/en/about-us/whats-new/press-releases/2022/first-rate-early-career-researchers-granted-postdoctoral-researcher-funding-in-social-sciences-and-humanities-research/
• New podcast on ethics in entrepreneurship: https://entrepreneurship-erd.com/podcast/authors-36-subhanja-sengupta-hanna-lehtimaki-contextual-understanding-of-care-ethics-in-social-entrepreneurship/
• Interviewed and featured by Inkpothub Media, India’s first digital platform for communicating business and management research. Link: https://www.inkpothub.com/research-stories/the-doctoral-journey-builds-character-ft-dr-subhanjan-sengupta-bimtech/
• Kick-Off Meeting of Indo-UK research project TRANSSITioN held on 13th August 2019. Sponsored by STFC-GCRF, UK; led by University of Sheffield and STFC, 10 UK India partners. https://transsition.org