Subhanjan Sengupta, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Eastern Finland
• New India-Finland collaborative research project kickedoff with project partners from Itä-Suomen yliopisto - University of Eastern Finland (UEF) , Tampere University , IIT Delhi , IIT Guwahati , and IIT Dharwad, under the initiative of the bilateral cooperation - FICORE (Finnish India Consortia for Education and Research).
• Awarded prestigious Academy of Finland research funding for a three-year ambitious Postdoctoral Research and international research mobility: https://www.aka.fi/en/about-us/whats-new/press-releases/2022/first-rate-early-career-researchers-granted-postdoctoral-researcher-funding-in-social-sciences-and-humanities-research/
• New podcast on ethics in entrepreneurship: https://entrepreneurship-erd.com/podcast/authors-36-subhanja-sengupta-hanna-lehtimaki-contextual-understanding-of-care-ethics-in-social-entrepreneurship/
• Interviewed and featured by Inkpothub Media, India’s first digital platform for communicating business and management research. Link: https://www.inkpothub.com/research-stories/the-doctoral-journey-builds-character-ft-dr-subhanjan-sengupta-bimtech/
• Best Researcher Award 2019-20 at BIMTECH
• TOP 4 FINALISTS in Best Business Ethics Paper Category of the Social Issues in Management Division in Academy of Management Annual Meeting 2020.
• Jagdish N. Sheth Best Thesis Award 2019 jointly awarded by Jagdish Sheth Foundation and BIMTECH
• Invited on October 04, 2019, as Keynote Speaker on “Role of Social Entrepreneurship in Alternative Politics” for the launch of Manav Rachna Center for Peace and Sustainability at Manav Rachna International University.
• Kick-Off Meeting of Indo-UK research project TRANSSITioN held on 13th August 2019. Sponsored by STFC-GCRF, UK; led by University of Sheffield and STFC, 10 UK India partners. https://transsition.org
• Invited to the Business School, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio, in 2018, as an EDUFI Doctoral Fellow awarded by the Finnish National Agency for Education.