Welcome to visual cortex (v1-v4 areas)
You have just stepped into my research world. I am Subba Reddy Oota. My area of research is language analysis in the brain. I am very passionate to work on the research areas like interpretation of functional areas in the brain using fMRI, Human Genome Structure, Evolutionary Algorithms, Analysis of MEG and EEG brain signals, etc. I love to attend the top-rated conferences to know what are the different problems currently people are looking at. Born to be a Computer Science Engineer, trained on machine learning & deep learning broadly in masters. Now in depth, applying ML & DL techniques in Neuroscience.
I love teaching. I also work as a part-time teacher to cover the ML & DL models from the scratch.
My research interests:
- Computational Neuroscience,
- Brain Encoding & Decoding (fMRI, MEG, EEG)
- Medical Imaging
- Geometric Deep Learning (Spectral Graph CNNs)
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing ( Especially for Indian Languages)
- Music Cogntion
- Deep Learning
- Probabilistic Mixture Models