What is Effective Teacher Evaluation
in the Student Centered (1:1) Classroom?
Effective teacher evaluation requires critical skills to assess instruction and be able to provide actionable feedback with measurable goals and objectives for improvement. This workshop prepares instructional leaders to acquire or refine their skills so that instructional practice can be improved through collaborative dialogue and ongoing coaching. The presenter will create an interactive and engaging environment where modeling effective evaluation will be used.
- Educational Websites for Students
- How to find workshop resources
Part 1: What does a 1:1 G-Suite School District Look Like?
- Creating a Digital Classroom that is Engaging and Exciting
- Creating Effective Communication through Digital Efficiency
Part 2: Evaluating Effective Lessons in a G-Suite School District
- Allowing Culture Shifts to drive Observation and Evaluation
- SAMR / 4C’s / Danielson
Part 3: Strategic Planning a 7-12 School District and Supporting it with PD
- Building Digital Classroom Skills into your Strategic Plan
- Setting Expectations for Staff and Students
- Vision for Implementation