Athletics at St. John's Milwaukee
Purpose and Mission
The purpose of interscholastic athletics is for a child to grow in his/her skills and abilities, and to have the opportunity to use those skills in competition against other teams.
As a Lutheran Elementary School, St. John's also applies Christian attitudes in these activities.
Colossians 3:17 tells us, "Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Athletic Offerings at St. John's
A variety of sports are offered at St. John's:
- Coed Soccer - Grades 5-8 - starts Mid-August
- Cross Country - Grades 3-8 - Mid-August through Mid-October
- Girls' Volleyball - Grades 5-8 - Mid- August through Mid-October
- Boys' and Girls' Basketball - Grades 5-8 - October through February
- Girls' Cheerleading - Grades 3-8 - October through February
- Boys' Wrestling - Grades K5-8 - February through March
- Boys' and Girls' Track and Field - Grades 5-8 - March through May
We encourage all parents of athletes to sign up for at least 4 volunteer opportunities per season. Click on one of the forms below to sign up to volunteer at one of our upcoming athletic events.
Information and Forms
See below for important forms and information you'll need to help your athletes participate and be successful in St. John's athletics.