Athletics for St. John's Milw/Word of Life
St. John's Milw/Word of Life offers a variety of sports. Click on the name of the sport for more details and important participant information. (Links in progress)
- Boys' Soccer - Grades 5-8 - August-October
- Boys' and Girls' Cross Country - Grades 3-8 - August-October
- Girls' Volleyball - Grades 5-8 - August-October
- Boys' and Girls' Basketball - NEW! Grades 3-8 - November-February
- Girls' Cheerleading - Grades K5-8 - November-February
- Boys' Wrestling - Grades K5-8 - November-March
- Boys' and Girls' Track and Field - Grades 5-8 - March-May
Athletics Newsletters and Updates
Information and Required Forms
See below for important forms and information you'll need to make your student-athlete(s) eligible to participate in St. John's Milw/Word of Life athletics.
Concussion Information and Agreement Form
Click the links below for information about concussions and to view /download (to print) the concussion agreement. Paper copies are available at school.(Form must be turned in to Athletic Director)
Athletic Handbook, Participation Waiver, Emergency/Medical, Parent Meeting Items
Click the links below to view/read the Athletic Handbook and to view/print the Athletic Participation Waiver and Emergency Contact and Medical Info Form (These 2 forms must be signed and turned in to Athletic Director) and to Read and Watch the required Parent Meeting Items.