The village hall is conveniently situated in the middle of the village. From September to June it is used by various clubs and classes. It also hosts a wide range of special events throughout the year.
The facilities are suitable for private functions, children's parties, weddings, workshops, seminars and conferences.
The hall has its own car park and is adjacent to the children's play park.
Please contact us if you wish to enquire about booking the village hall facilities.
- A large hall, seating 80 people in comfort
- Separate meeting room for 12
- Portable stage
- Fully-equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher and fridge
- Disabled access throughout
- Multimedia projector
- Ample car parking
- Hearing loop
- Public Access Defibrillator on site
Keep up to date with what’s going on in the village - follow Stichill Village Hall on Facebook
Villagers can hire the facilities by session.
Session 1: 8.00 am - Noon
Session 2: 1.00 pm - 5.00 pm
Session 3: 6.00 pm - 10.00 pm
- Activities e.g. WRI, bowls £11.00 per session
- Coffee morning £30.00 per session
- Committee Room: £6.00 per session
If you require an all day hire please contact us to discuss
Non-villagers can hire the facilities by the hour.
Main Hall and kitchen
- 9.00 am - 6.00 pm £12.00 per hour
- 7.00 pm - 11.30 pm £15.00 per hour
- £6.00 per hour
All day hire: £180 per day
For all day hire a deposit of 25% of the hire charge is required which will be refunded provided that the hall is left in a tidy state.
- £180 per day
Contact us to discuss
Stichill Village Hall: Registered Charity Number SC012362