3rd Workshop on
Semantic Policy and Action Representations for Autonomous Robots (SPAR)
October 05, 2018 - Madrid, Spain
at IROS 2018
Call for Papers
We encourage 1-2 pages extended abstract of relevant work that has been previously published, or is to be presented at the main conference. The accepted abstracts will be posted on the workshop website in a compiled yearbook and will not appear in the official IEEE proceedings.
The main goal of the abstract submission is to motivate our expert speakers to interact with our audience and further discuss on (1) how to link symbolic representations with sensory experience while being fully grounded at the signal level to couple perception and execution of actions, and (2) how to open new avenues to build robots with greater learning capability and autonomy. Given these insights, we want to discuss important next steps and open problems in semantic action perception and policy learning.
More information on paper submission:
- All papers must be written in English and submitted in PDF format. Each extended abstract has a maximum length of 2 pages.
- Submissions must follow the IROS'2018 formatting instructions.
- Reviewing is single blind, and will be carried out by the workshop chairs.
- Please submit your abstract to the workshop official email address email@example.com before August 03, 2018.
- Accepted abstract is expected to give a poster presentation at the workshop.
- Outstanding abstracts are expected to give a 10-15 min talk at the workshop.