The IEEE International workshop on Smart Protocols and Algorithms for Networks and Mobility
The IEEE International workshop on Smart Protocols and Algorithms for Networks with Mobility
In association with IEEE ISNCC 2020 16-18 June 2020, Montreal, Canada
Description, Scope, and Topics
Smart communication protocols and algorithms make use of several methods and techniques (such as machine learning techniques, decision making techniques, knowledge representation, network management, network optimization, problem solution techniques, and so on), to communicate the network devices to transfer data between them.
Topics of Interest
- Smart algorithms for networks with mobile devices
- Networks of mobile devices.
- Networks of medical devices and sensors.
- Communication and networking issues in wearable devices.
- Networks of mobile sensors.
- Physical layer issues in mobile networks.
- Routing and transport protocol design issues.
- Mobility effect on networking of devices.
- Communication issues in mobile devices.
- Body area sensor networks.
- WBSN and WPAN.
- WSN with mobile sensors.
- Wearables and medical sensors with networks infrastructures.
- Energy optimization in networks with mobile devices.
- Security and privacy issues in networks of mobile devices.
- Networks of drones
- Intelligent vehicular ad hoc networks (InVANETs)
- Intelligent transport systems.
- Mobile IP Networks
- QoS support for mobile networks.
- Mobile sensing and Crowdsensing
- Security in Networks with Mobility
- Networking in Unmanned Autonomous Systems (UAVs)
- Surveys and state of the art reports in the area.
Submitted papers must be neither previously published nor under review by another workshop, conference or journal. Only electronic submissions in PDF will be accepted. Submitted regular papers must be written in English, must be no longer than 6 pages in 10-point font, must render without error using standard PDF viewing tools, must print on US-Letter-sized paper, and must include the author names and affiliations in the first page. An extra page is allowed with 100$ extra registration fees.
Submitted manuscripts may not exceed six (6) single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (IEEE ISNCC conference style), including figures, tables, and references. See style templates for details. IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings
The authors of regular papers will deliver oral presentations. The authors of demo and poster papers will deliver system demonstrations and poster presentations, respectively. All accepted papers will be published by in IEEE ISNCC Workshops proceedings and indexed by IEEExplore.
All paper will submitted using EDAS system, and the submission link will be available soon.
Edas Submission Link:
- Paper Submission Deadline: March 1, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: April 1, 2020
- Final paper and Author Registration: May 1, 2020.
Joel J.P.C. Rodrigues Federal University of Piauí, Teresina - PI, Brazil
Amjad Gawanmeh University of Dubai, UAE
Jamal Nazzal Al-Karaki Institute of Applied Technology, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Kashif Saleem King Saud University, KSA
Sazia Parvin Melbourne Polytechnic, Victoria, Australia
Ahmad Alomari ETS Univeristy of Quebec, Montreal, Canada (Local Organization)