SPACHeS lab is looking for PhD students:
· Had a strong motivation to pursue graduate study and doing research
· Possessed solid background in embedded systems and/or mechatronics.
· Exposed to data analytics, signal processing, and/or computational simulation
· Graduated with a master’s degree (Optional)
· Published research articles as first author (Optional)
Full tuition coverage and stipend (based on education and experience )
Candidates interested in the position can contact me at trung.q.le@ndsu for more details.
SPACHeS lab is also looking for undergraduate students:
We are looking paid undergraduate research assistant positions for on-going projects with the focus on computational simulation or medical device design please send me an email at trung.q.le@ndsu or stop by my office at CIE 202K if you are interested in.