Welcome to the Champion Factory!
NEW and UNWRAPPED toys are being collected for North Fulton Community Charities
Earn 10 PD Points!
Donate in Counseling, Carpool lines or rooms 1409/1433
They REALLY need gifts for middle/high school kids!
Here is a list with more details:
December 10th - 14th
Help collect toys in the mornings and afternoons:
● We have created a sign up were you can go to sign up for a time slot
● We have 14 slots available https://goo.gl/92jzuT
● For morning we will need two student volunteers located at the side carpool line, next to the gym, and two students at the carpool line located in front of the school, that’s four students each morning
● In the afternoons we only need two volunteers at the front carpool line
● This can count towards Beta and NHS hours or 10 PD points per shift
President Morgan Perkins
VP AVFT Brooke McLain
VP Business/Marketing Andrew Maiorino
VP Engineering Dominic Mandato
VP Law & Justice Cheney Dunwoodie
VP Health Science Sumil Shah
Secretary Colin Baron
Treasurer Adithya Chimalakonda
Reporter Britnei Bostick
Parliamentarian Vicky Saavedra
Membership is for a year. It is time to sign up for the new school year!
Step 1: Pay Dues
Step 2: Register
Bears go to National Skills Comps!
Our local school had 14 students compete at the national level this summer in Louisville.
Top 8 in the Nation!
Cambridge was selected as the top 8 out of 17,000 SkillsUSA classrooms as an example of a Model of Excellence in Workplace Skills! We were recognized at Nationals in Louisville and our leadership team - Morgan Perkins and Ayush Kumar - had dinner with Madam Secretary Betsy DeVos (Secretary of Education)!
Meet Your State President!
Cambridge's own Christine Lim was elected to the SkillsUSA Georgia State Officer Team as SkillsUSA Georgia President! Christine is a senior at CHS!
Christine is in the Law & Justice Program and plans to go into law enforcement.
Chapter Excellence Worksheets
Here are some links and files you may want to refer to with leadership team.
If you click on the top right area of the previews - the file should open in a new window.