2nd Biennial Meeting of SIAM Pacific Northwest Section
October 18-20, 2019, Seattle University
Date: Friday October 18- Sunday October 20, 2019
Seattle University, Seattle, Washington
Seattle University will host the second biennial meeting of the SIAM Pacific Northwest Section (SIAMPNW). The conference will bring together applied mathematicians in academia, national labs, and industry located primarily in the Pacific Northwest (PNW). The meeting will consist of plenary lectures, thematic sessions, contributed talks and student posters.
Limited travel support is available for students from universities in the PNW.
Seattle University is located off Broadway Avenue and Madison Street in Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle. All conference events will take place in the Pigott Auditorium. More details on the venue can be found here.
- July 14: Call for proposals and presentations issued. Suggestions for sessions other than those listed below are accepted by the Organizing Committee. List of accepted sessions and submission instructions.
- September 1: Deadline for thematic session proposals. Submission instructions.
- September 18: Deadline for contributed talks and posters. Submission instructions.
- September 20 (extended): Deadline for student travel support requests. Submission instructions.
- October 1: Deadline to register for the conference. Registrations instructions.
- October 4: Conference schedule posted.
- October 5: Detailed program posted.
- October 18: Conference begins.