2017 SIAM Pacific Northwest Regional Conference
1st Biennial Meeting of SIAM Pacific Northwest Section
Date: Friday October 27 - Sunday October 29, 2017
Oregon State University
Oregon State University will be hosting the 1st Biennial Meeting of SIAM Pacific Northwest Section (SIAMPNW). The conference consists of plenary talks, thematic and contributed sessions and a poster session.
The meeting will be co-located with the Pacific Northwest Numerical Analysis Seminar (PNWNAS).
Some travel support will be available.
New: Submission system for presentations and travel support now open
Those interested in attending the SIAM PNW conference must complete a form through the online submission system. You can submit an oral presentation or poster and apply for travel funding through this system. For oral presentations, you will request to participate in a particular thematic session or a general session. Click here to see a list of thematic sessions and their organizers. The online submission form should be completed as soon as possible, and no later than September 25.
Participants needing a letter from the conference organizers in order to obtain a visa should submit an application above and then contact the conference organizers directly via email.
The conference will feature a reception and banquet. Times and dates will be announced soon.
- April 5: Call for proposals and presentations issued. Suggestions for sessions other than those listed below are accepted by the Organizing Committee.
- June 1: Deadline for additional session organizers.
- July 1: Website open for submissions of oral presentations and posters.
- July 1: Website open for travel support application.
- September 15: Registration site open.
- September 25: Submission deadline for oral presentations and posters.
- September 25: Travel support application deadline.
- October 2: Program is posted.
- October 13: Registration deadline.