2017 SIAM Pacific Northwest Regional Conference
1st Biennial Meeting of SIAM Pacific Northwest Section
Date: Friday October 27 - Sunday October 29, 2017
Oregon State University
Oregon State University will be hosting the 1st Biennial Meeting of SIAM Pacific Northwest Section (SIAMPNW). The conference consists of plenary talks, thematic and contributed sessions and a poster session.
The meeting will be co-located with the Pacific Northwest Numerical Analysis Seminar (PNWNAS).
New: Registration fee link and preliminary schedule are now available.
The September 25 deadline for submitting presentations has passed, and the submission system for presentations is now closed. We received a large number of submissions, and we will not be able to accommodate any additional presentations. The local Organizing Committee is currently working on n the program; please see the Preliminary program schedule; we will provide more details as they become available. We will communicate information on the travel support to those who applied.
Those interested in attending the SIAM PNW conference can still complete a form through the non-presenter submission system.
All participants must pay a registration fee by the deadline of October 13. Please use this Registration link.
The conference will feature an opening reception on Friday October 27 afternoon, and poster session and reception on Saturday 28 afternoon.
- April 5: Call for proposals and presentations issued. Suggestions for sessions other than those listed below are accepted by the Organizing Committee.
- June 1: Deadline for additional session organizers.
- July 1: Website open for submissions of oral presentations and posters.
- July 1: Website open for travel support application.
- September 25: Registration site open.
- September 25: Submission deadline for oral presentations and posters.
- September 25: Travel support application deadline.
- October 2: Program is posted.
- October 13: Registration deadline.