SHS Senior Projects
- April 6th and 7th: Joann Fabrics Senior Project Showcase
- On April 6th and 7th, our seniors have been invited to showcase their senior projects at Joann Fabrics! This would count toward senior project hours, and would help you get e
- Click HERE to sign up!
- April 11th: DATE CHANGE- SBAC Miniboards Practice
- Due to SBAC testing, the SBAC miniboards practice has been moved to April 11th
- Seniors will be assigned rooms for practice presentation with seniors and sophomores
- Students must have a slideshow to upload on this date
- April 24th @ 8AM: DATE CHANGE- OCA #3
- Due to SBAC testing, the April 10th On-Campus Advising Meeting #3 has been moved to April 24th
- Students will dress professionally and give a practice presentation to their Advisor
- Begins at 8:00AM
Do you want Senior Project reminders to come right to your phone? Sign up here for "Senior Project" and never miss a deadline!
The Senior Project at Sheldon High School provides a unique opportunity for students to select a project of interest to them in order to challenge themselves and put to work the skills they've learned throughout their K-12 education. The Senior Project is comprised of four parts, including a research paper, 15+ hour project, portfolio, and presentation. For more information, please click on the tabs above for specific details and documents relating to each part of the project.