I am a PhD candidate at the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) in the Engineering Systems and Design (ESD) pillar.
I completed my undergraduate in Computer Engineering from the National University of Singapore (NUS). Prior to joining SUTD as a PhD student, I worked at A*STAR (Institute for Infocomm Research) as a research engineer where my primary role was to analyse the data collected from sensor networks that helped drive research directions and automate various processes related to anomaly detection, duty cycling and sensor network performance characteristics.
My main research interests lie in analysing and designing multi-agent learning algorithms by studying the dynamics of agent interactions using tools from game theory, probability theory and statistics.
My other interests include looking at problems in theoretical machine learning such as:
- Statistical inference problems related to censored/missing data.
- Provable guarantees in constrained machine learning models.
- Exploring connections between optimal transport and machine learning.
Here is my CV .
Email : sai_nagarajan AT mymail DOT sutd DOT edu DOT sg
Personal Email: sganesh.22 AT gmail DOT com
- Teaching Assistant for Simulation,Modelling and Analysis from Sept 2018-Dec 2018
- Invited to attend the summer school on "Optimal Transport meets Economic Theory" at the Hausdorff Center of Mathematics, University of Bonn from Jul 23rd-28th 2018.
- Talk on "Three Body Problems in Evolutionary Game Theory: Convergence, Periodicity and Limit cycles" at AAMAS 2018, Stockholm.
- Was in the organising committee of ESD Summercon 2018, a department wide conference at SUTD.