Please Click Below to "Like" us on Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!!
PLEASE EMAIL SFMSPTA1@GMAIL.COM
VOLUNTEERS are now NEEDED FOR:
- PTA BOARD OPPORTUNITY - Would you like to be a member of our PTA Board next year? Have you thought about what you could do to better our amazing school and PTA? If so, now is the time! Our current board members are considering all current PTA members for the board and/or committees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, which position you are interested in and how you feel you can make a difference on our SFMS PTA 2019-2020 Board. Our nominating Committee will be reviewing all interested applicants that have provided their information. Officer Positions that are available: President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. Various Committee Chair positions will be available.
BOX TOPS ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Congratulations to our MARCH BOX TOPS WINNERS!!
1st Aiden Dennis
2nd Thomas Brit
3rd Braylee Wiendorf
4th Maddox Breazeale
5th Emory Walker
Congrats to ALL of our Winners and keep on clipping!!! Remember that 100% of our earnings go directly to our SFMS Special Needs Department. The PTA loves to join forces with this phenomenal department to raise as much as we can for such an important program. YOU can help us and get some great prizes along the way!! More winners to come!!!!
UPCOMING NEWS & EVENTS:
- PTA Registration Packets are being distributed the week of May 13th to all upcoming 5th graders, 6th and 7th graders....be on the watch for these
- Online Bull Market will be open very soon: Purchase your 2019-2020 Toro Apparel, online by July 1st, to receive your items at Registration. sfmsbullmarket.com
- 🏅🏆🎉Congratulations to Lena Lutz (8th Grade) for submitting and designing our New PTA Spirit Shirt!!! She won $50 Cash and will be receiving a free Spirit Shirt next year. Her design was chosen out of about 8 entries. Everyone’s designs were so creative and we thank you all so much for participating!!! Lena's design will be sent to our graphics department and it will be revealed to everyone in a few weeks....so be on the look out for our new grade level Spirit Shirts for our 2019-2020 school year, designed by Lena Lutz!!!! WTG Lena!!! 🏆🏅🎉
- BULL MARKET IS CLOSED UNTIL NEXT YEAR