Welcome to the SCS PTO
The SCS PTO is made up of parents, teachers and our two co-principals.
The PTO relies on parent volunteers to help us promote the school community and to raise money.
What Does the PTO Do:
- Enhance the Educational Opportunities for all Students
- Foster a Sense of Community
- Support the SCS Teachers and Staff
- Fundraise - We consistently give out more than $35,000 each year to support core student and teacher classroom needs not otherwise met due to budget constraints
It is our hope that every family at SCS will find a way to be involved and support the school, whether it’s through volunteer efforts, monetary support or both.
Getting involved is easy, rewarding and fun! We hope to see you at an upcoming PTO meeting or event.
PTO Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 6:00 pm in the Winton Common Room (E-wing)
Free babysitting and pizza
Upcoming Fundraisers and Events
SCS PTO Calendar of Events
SCS Holiday Fair
Date - December 8th from 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Where - SCS Gym and Cafeteria
Reservation Forms Due - November 16th
The PTO is pleased to be hosting the Holiday Fair again this year on Saturday, December 8th from 9:30 am - 1:30 pm. We would like to invite all students, staff and parents who are interested in making and selling their own crafts to be a part of this festive event again this year.
Pricing for a 4x 6 ft. Table
- Current SCS Student $15.00 per table
- Former SCS Student $20.00 per table
- SCS Teacher/Staff $20.00 per table
- SCS Parent $30.00 per table
- Shelburne Community Member $40.00 per table
Space is limited at the craft fair, so all tables will be reserved based on date your form is turned in and the availability when your form is turned in. We will start a waiting list if necessary.
An e-mail notification will be sent out the week of December 4th with additional information and your table assignment.
Please remember that this event is designed for student/parent entrepreneurs and team fundraising; this is not a venue for professional crafters.