Charity Run for PSJ
Start at 13 July 7:30 AM @ Kumamoto Castle Park
Charity run at the 35th Congress of Primate Society Japan! Let's work out before your presentation!
The 35th Congress of Primate Society Japan will be held from the 12th-14th July, 2019 in Kumamoto. On the morning of the 2nd day of the congress, we organise a charity run event!
Your registration fee (JPY 1,000) will all be donated to Primate Society Japan.
- Date: Saturday, 13th July, 2018 (Go with light rain but no-go with heavy rain, go/no-go decision will be announced at this site)
- Venue: Kumamoto Castle Park
- Fee: 1,000 yen (pay on site)
- Distance: 3.0 km
- Schedule: Get together by 7:25 AM at Kato Kiyomasa statue (see the map below); Start at 7:30; End ~8:10
- Send a e-mail to Shun Hongo in Kyoto Univ. (hongo.shun.8s [at] kyoto-u.ac.jp)
- Write as "Sarubashiri 2018" in Subject of e-mail, and do not forget to give your name in the mail.
- Registration fee (1,000 yen) will be payed at the park. Exact fee, please!
- Unregistered participants are also welcomed!
- This is NOT a competition. Please enjoy jogging with other participants!
- Run with bad health condition is not recommended. Please do not drink too much on the previous night.
- You may leave your bags with staff at the start point, BUT keep valuable goods with you
- There is no changing area in the park. You may change cloths in toilets
- Please make sure to take drinks by yourself!
- Go with light rain but no-go with heavy rain. Go/no-go decision will be announced at this site.
- Send any of your questions to Shun Hongo (hongo.shun.8s [at] kyoto-u.ac.jp)
Organiser / Contact
- Sarubashiri 2018 Committee: Shun Hongo, Takeaki Honda, Ken'ichiro Hikida, Tsubasa Yamaguchi
- Contact: hongo.shun.8s [at] kyoto-u.ac.jp