Sanjay Shakkottai received his Ph.D. from the ECE Department at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2002. He is with The University of Texas at Austin, where he is currently the Temple Foundation Endowed Professor No. 3, and a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. He received the NSF CAREER award in 2004, and was elected as an IEEE Fellow in 2014. His research interests lie at the intersection of algorithms for resource allocation, statistical learning and networks, with applications to wireless communication networks and online platforms.
EER Building Room 6.802
ECE Department, The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX 78712
- Lei Ying (former post-doc) joins EECS @ University of Michigan at Ann Arbor as Professor.
- Rajat Sen graduated with his Ph.D. and joined Amazon
- Subhashini Krishnasamy (Ph.D. co-advised with Sriram Vishwanath) joined Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) as Research Fellow
- Avik Ray (Ph.D. co-advised with Sujay Sanghavi) joined Samsung Research
- Zrinka Puljiz (Ph.D. co-advised with Constantine Caramanis) and joined Google
- Siddhartha Banerjee (Ph.D. co-advised with Sujay Sanghavi) joined ORIE @ Cornell University as Assistant Professor.
- Chris Milling graduated with his Ph.D.
- Sharayu Moharir (Ph.D. co-advised with Sujay Sanghavi) joined EE @ Indian Institute of Technology at Mumbai as Assistant Professor.
- Javad Ghaderi (Simons post-doc) joined EE @ Columbia University as Assistant Professor.
- Aditya Gopalan (Ph.D co-advised with Constantine Caramanis) joined ECE @ Indian Institute of Science as Assistant Professor.