Bring the kids, bring the grandparents, bring everyone to help support the Sandburg library by shopping the Book Fair. The book fair will be open Monday to Thursday 8 to 4 with special late hours on Wednesday until 7 for Family Night. You can also shop online www.scholastic.com/bf/sandburglps
The Book Fair is always a lot of fun and if you volunteer you often get first dibs on the goods that can go quickly. Let us know how and when you can help here. All purchases go toward buying new books for the library and it's a great way to get started on your holiday shopping list.
Our next Family Dining Night will be at Parry’s Pizza in SouthGlenn on November 15 from 5-8 pm and includes take out orders as well. 20% of sales will go back to the PTO. In order for us to get credit, families must bring the flyers with them. The flyers went home in this week's Friday folders.
Next PTO Meeting:
Wednesday, November 14
Sandburg’s Save the Date
- Monday, November 12-15th, Book Fair
- Wednesday, November 14, PTO Meeting 6-8 pm
- Thursday, November 15, Family Dining Night- Parry's Pizza
- Monday December 24 -January 7, Winter Break
- Tuesday, January 8 Classes resume
- Wednesday, January 16, PTO Meeting 6-8pm
- Thursday, January 17, Kindergarten Info Night
- Monday, January 21, MLK Day, No School
- Wednesday, February 13, PTO Meeting 6-8 pm
- Thursday, February 14 – Valentine’s Day Parties
- Tuesday, February 16 Early Release
- March 1- Spring Auction
- March 25-29 - NO School, Spring Break
- Volunteer Appreciation Week
- 5th Grade Performance (pm)
- Early Release (1:09 pm)
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Choir Performance
- Field Day
- PTO Meeting 6:00-8:00 pm
- 5th Grade Party
- Friday, May 24 – Last Day of School/ 5th Grade Continuation
Every Wednesday of the school year is a 1 hour Late Start.
*Some events subject to change. Watch PTO website and your emails for updates.
To Be Scheduled: Sandburg Out & Abouts, Social Events
What's Happening at Sandburg this month:
- Movie Night
Join us for a fun & free event. Sandburg's Second Annual Family Movie Night will be on Friday, November 30th at 6:30PM. Doors and concessions open at 6PM. So bring blankets or low chairs to sit on and wear your pajamas! There will be pizza slices, drinks and snacks to buy too. Although this is a free event, please let us know you're coming and how many pizza slices you want in the comment section! Click on the RSVP link below. Or if you would like to help, click on the volunteer signup.
The Spring Auction is going to be held on Friday, March 1st, 2019. The location is currently TBD, but we are in the process of gathering volunteers and donations. If you are interested in volunteering or providing a donation (or a connection to a donation), please email the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Funds earned during the Spring Auction will go directly to upgrading our library to become a 21st century learning space! Stay tuned for more details.