I study problems related to automorphic functions and homogeneous dynamics. I am particularly interested in using methods from spectral and representation theory to prove results related to effective equidistribution. Here is a copy of my CV.
- Some applications of representation theory in homogeneous dynamics and automorphic functions (Ph. D. Thesis, 2018) link
- Effective equidistribution of horospheres in infinite volume quotients of SO(n,1) by geometrically finite groups (manuscript, 2018) link
- Renormalization of integrals of Eisenstein series and analytic continuation of representations (preprint, 2018) arXiv
- On the equidistribution of translates of orbits of symmetric subgroups in Γ\G (manuscript, 2018) link
- On the rate of equidistribution of expanding translates of horospheres in Γ\G (preprint, 2017) arXiv
- On the rate of equidistibution of expanding horospheres in finite-volume quotients of SL(2,C) (Journal of Modern Dynamics, 2017) link arXiv
- The rate of mixing for diagonal flows on spaces of affine lattices (M.Sc. Thesis, 2013) link