I am a graduate student at the Department of mathematics, Yale University.
I am under the supervison of Hee Oh.
My research interests includes dynamical systems, ergodic theory, homogeneous dynamics, hyperbolic geometry, Kleinian groups, and higher Teichmuller theory.
Here is my CV.
I can be reached by (firstname.lastname at yale.edu).
Publications and preprints(click the titles for the link) :
5. Ergodic decompositions of geometric measures on Anosov homogeneous spaces(with Hee Oh), 30 pages, arXiv:2010.11337
4. Invariant measures for horospherical actions and Anosov groups(with Hee Oh) Preprint, 51 pages, arXiv:2008.05296
3. Anosov groups : local mixing, counting, and equidistribution(with Sam Edwards, and Hee Oh) Preprint, 48 pages, arXiv:2003.14277
2. Topological proof of Benoist-Quint's orbit closure theorem for SO(d,1)(with Hee Oh) Journal of Modern Dynamics. Vol 15(2019), 263-276, arXiv:1903.02696
1. Orbit closures of unipotent flows for hyperbolic manifolds with Fuchsian Ends(with Hee Oh) Preprint, 101 pages, arXiv:1902.06621
Ergodic Geometry and Margulis' Legacy: the Next Generation (Scheduled 2022)
Group action seminar, UC San Diego, 1.12.2021
Dynamical Systems and Ergodic Theory seminar, Joint seminar of University of Zurich and ETH, 11.09.2020
Midwest dynamics seminar, Joint seminar of Chicago, IU, Northwestern, Michigan and UIC, 11.02.2020
Group action and Dynamics seminar, Yale University, Fall 2020
Working seminar on Dynamics, Yale University (3 lectures in Winter 2020, 2 lectures in Winter 2019, 2 lectures in Fall 2016)
Oberwolfach Arbeitsgemeinschaft : Zimmer's conjecture, Fall 2019
CMC Dynamics seminar, Korea Institute for Advanced Study, Summer 2019