SELL YOUR REFRIGERANT
SELL YOUR REFRIGERANT
- GET PAID TO DISPOSE OF YOUR REFRIGERANT - in an EPA compliant manner.
- BUYBACK PROGRAM - Our Refrigerant Recovery Buyback Program pays you a competitive rate for your used/surplus refrigerant, whether it is a CFC, HCFC, or a HFC.
- CYLINDERS - We provide cylinders or drums to help expedite the process.
- OPTION 1 - Have the sale value of your used/surplus refrigerant applied toward the purchase of your new refrigerant and services.
- OPTION 2 - We will pay you directly.
- QUOTE - Contact us for a competitive quote.
- EPA CERTIFIED - RTR Suppliers is an EPA Certified Refrigerant Reclaimer.
- ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP - Reclamation enables recovered refrigerant to be 're-processed' and reused. This reduces the impact of new refrigerant production on the environment.
- DOCUMENTATION - We provide an EPA Compliant Refrigerant Processing Report upon completion of the reclaiming/disposal process for your records.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Reclamation to ARI-700 standards for reuse.
- GET PAID TO DISPOSE OF YOUR REFRIGERANT - in an EPA compliant manner. Ask about our BUYBACK PROGRAM
- QUICK & EFFICIENT - RTR specializes in recovering refrigerant from your existing system.
- USA & PUERTO RICO - We provide refrigerant recovery services throughout the US and Puerto Rico.
- EPA CERTIFIED - Our equipment and technicians are Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certified.
- SERVICING for large tonnage chillers, Roof Top Units (RTU’s), supermarket rack systems, liquid overfeed systems and more.
- MULTIPLE MACHINES - RTR can recover refrigerant from multiple machines at the same time.
- UNOBTRUSIVE - We efficiently meet your needs, while allowing your technicians to continue their responsibilities.
- IN-HOUSE LAB -
- We offer in-house testing using gas chromatography.
- Fast turn-around and reporting.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Used refrigerant must be at least 99.5% pure to meet ARI-700 specifications for reclaiming.
- OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE -
- Contaminants such as moisture, air, or acid can hinder the performance of your equipment.
- Testing will help you determine the condition of your refrigerant which will allow you to determine if your equipment is operating optimally.
- INDEPENDENT LAB - Refrigerant testing and reporting by an independent AHRI lab is available. RTR provides you with sample cylinders.
- ECO-FRIENDLY - When you need to safely dispose of mixed, used, and virgin refrigerants, you need a company that’s approved to handle the disposal in a compliant and environmentally friendly manner.
- RTR Suppliers is an EPA Certified Refrigerant Reclamation Company with expertise in safe, eco-friendly refrigerant disposal.
- After testing, should your used refrigerant not meet purity specs, it will be sent off to an independent EPA Certified disposal facility for incineration.
- Refrigerant disposal requires careful compliance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines in order to minimize the risk of destroying the environment.
- RTR provides a wide variety of U.S. DOT - Department of Transportation approved refrigerant recovery cylinders.
- All cylinders are shipped in a vacuum and are accompanied with the appropriate labels and paperwork for proper shipping.
- For high or low pressure recovery jobs, cylinders are provided.
- RENT OR BUY - Cylinders are also available for purchase or rent.
- All recovery cylinders and drums are painted gray and yellow to comply with AHRI Guideline K.
- CHILLER PREP for removal
- CHILLER REMOVAL (rigging), etc.
- REMOVAL & DISPOSAL of used and surplus equipment
- TRANSPORTATION - HAZMAT-Certified Transportation of refrigerant and equipment
- HEAVY HAUL TRANSPORT - RTR can provide heavy haul transportation of large chillers and package units.
- OFF-SITE RECOVERY - Let us recover your refrigerant at OUR LOCATION which saves the contractor time on the job.
- No more waiting for on-site refrigerant recovery.
- EPA documentation will be provided for your record keeping.
- SERVICE NOT LISTED HERE? ASK US IF WE CAN HELP!