Get Back to Your Body. Call for an appointment 404-919-9396
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
TELL YOUR THERAPIST ABOUT ALLERGIES! Especially allergies to disinfectant of any kind or latex.
- When requesting an appointment, a questionnaire pertaining to your health and exposure in the past two weeks will be performed.
- Upon arrival -
- Stay in your vehicle or away from the front porch. Maintain a six foot distance from others.
- Make sure your mask is on and fits properly.
- Text 404-919-9396 with your name, color and model of vehicle.
- An employee will come for you when the room has been disinfected properly. Your temperature will be taken at your vehicle/outside.
- Wear a mask at all times. If you do not have access to a mask, alert your therapist prior to your appointment and one will be provided for you. Never take off your mask while inside the building.
- Do not touch any doorknobs or surfaces inside the building. Let the therapist open doors for you (except the bathroom).
- Once inside, you will be instructed to wash your hands.
- Online payment option is available to reduce the risk of exposure from cash or credit cards. RTB Massage uses PayPal and Square.
Your therapist will be utilizing the following safety guidelines -
- Never removing mask while inside.
- Changing gloves after removing used linen.
- Dirty linen will be stored in a closed bag away from the massage table and clean linen.
- Massage table, tools, equipment, doorknobs and bathroom will be sanitized after each client.
- Disinfecting the room with an aerosol disinfectant.
Call and cancel your appointment if you experience any of the following -
- Fever or chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Fatigue, Muscle or body aches (flu symptoms, not injuries)
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
Go to the hospital if you experience -
- Trouble breathing
- Bluish lips or face
- Persistent pain or pressure in chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake up or stay awake
If you have any questions or concerns about the guidelines or your appointment, feel free to contact the owner, Billy Brand, by email (Billy@RTBMassage.com), call or text at 404-919-9396.
These guidelines were prepared utilizing the CDC Community Mitigation Strategies and OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19.
I use many types of manual manipulation to achieve results, but really it comes down to two systems: Massage and Manual Therapy
Massage is what we all think of when someone says the word... It is the Spa and Relaxation thing to do! Using long sweeping motions and smooth gliding strokes, a massage therapist relaxes the muscles and nerves of the client. This is good self-care for healthy people and uninjured workout enthusiasts.
Manual Therapy starts as massage, and then we turn it up to 11! I use my knowledge of the body's anatomy and physiology to target injured muscle, strained connective tissues, and overstimulated nerves. People that benefit from Manual Therapy have complaints that include Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Plantar Fasciitis, among many other disorders. I truly believe that if you must talk to a doctor about a muscular or movement issue, you need Manual Therapy as part of the therapeutic process.
Body work used to alleviate chronic pain, increase physical flexibility or otherwise cause homeostasis to be reestablished within the body. Includes deep tissue massage, proprioseptive nerve facilitation, trigger point therapy and other modalities.
Length: 30 minutes
Swedish or Spa Massage
(No additional facilities available such as a shower or sauna)
Alleviates stress, helps maintain a healthy homeostasis within the body. Does not address specific injuries or issues within the body.
Length: 60 minutes
Treat yourself or a loved one to a gift certificate. Our stress level is higher than ever and a massage is just the right tool to reduce those tight muscles. Expiration dates have now been extended to a full year after purchase.
Contact Billy at 404-919-9396
- By appointment only, No walk-ins.
- Monday through Friday. Noon to 9 pm standard hours, extended hours available
- Require 24 hour notice on all treatments. Any emergencies should seek medical advice from a physician first. Massage Therapy is not a substitute for a physician
- Require 24 hour notice for cancellations or a 50% fee of services will be charged for a no show, except in the case of sickness.