A. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a. Personal Information. When you download RozBuzz, to make the content personal for you, our equipment will record information as follows.
1. International Mobile Station Equipment (IMEI) number or similar device identification numbers which only collect when you click login in via mobile number
2. the make, model and manufacturer of your device.
3. the version of your operating system.
4. the account information, might through third party, you use to enter or login in our application, e.g. Facebook login
b. Non-personal identification. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the type of your phone and technical information about Users means of connection to our apps, such as the versions of phone model and other similar information.
1. Session and Usage Data. "Session and Usage Data" is information about your use of the Application, the Services and/or the Site and includes, without limitation, connection and service-related data submitted to us through your use of an Application, the Services or the Site. Session and Usage Data includes information relating to the connection request, server communication and data sharing, including network measurements, quality of service, and date, time and location of the bump. We also may aggregate Session and Usage data as described in Aggregate Information below.
2. Log Data. When you interact with us or use an Application, the Services or our Site, our systems may automatically collect your unique User Device number, the IP address, type of browser or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use ("Log Data").
3. Aggregate Information. "Aggregate Information" is data we collect about a group or category of services or Users from which individual User identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Applications, the Services and the Site may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Applications, the Services and the Site, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information helps us understand trends in our Users' needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Applications, the Services and the Site.
We get information about you from third parties- For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address. We will use your Non-Personal Information in one or more of the following ways as otherwise permitted by law.
* To fulfill a request or provide you with services;
* In the aggregate to help us evaluate and modify existing services and to help us develop additional services that are likely to be of interest to our users;
* As necessary for the Apps to function properly;
* To understand how people are using the Apps;
* To improve user experience;
* To recognize repeat visitors and facilitate ongoing access to the Apps.
* We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our valued customers, or our websites.
* We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions of merchandise/s or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
Other information- If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
B. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
1. To personalize user experience, we may use your Information to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our Users;
2. To provide the service, identify and communicate with you, response to your requests/enquiries, and improve our service, we may send you emails. You may always opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the instructions;
3. To help develop our service we may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications, Services and the Site and develop new services;
4. To further develop our business, we may use Non- Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes.
C. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
a. Personal Information. In general, we use Session and Usage Data internally to serve our Users and enable them to take maximum advantage of the Applications, the Services and the Site. We do not disclose your Personal Information.
D. USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, the Services or the Site or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Information which is impenetrable.
F. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using the Application, the Services or the Site you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries, including the India, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use the Application, the Services or the Site and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
G. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through the Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
H. CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).
J. Mobile Apps
Our Apps sometimes send push notifications, or notices of interest sent out to in the absence of a specific request, to your mobile device. In the event a App uses push notifications, you are provided an opportunity to opt into receiving those push notifications. If you decline to accept push notifications, you will not receive push notifications, which means you may not receive the most current updates and features of the App.
Our Apps will collect precise information about the location of your mobile device, but you can opt-out by changing the settings on your mobile device. If you decline to share your location with the App, you may not receive the most accurate recommendations. Our Apps DO NOT collect the unique identification number assigned to your device by your operating system (sometimes called a UDID), or your contact list or address book, and do not collect any information on the contacts stored in your mobile device. This information will only be collected if it is necessary for the functioning of an App and will be disclosed to you prior to downloading the App.
You have choices when it comes to how Apps function on your mobile device. You may be able to:
* manage push notifications by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
* manage/restrict in-app purchases by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
Sharing of Information with Third-Parties:
We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We may share information with the event organizers. We may share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies. We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Third Party Sites/Ad-Servers:
When we present information to our advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites or Applications -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages / content within our websites or Applications. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our websites or Applications. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites or application, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas if any is available to anyone with Internet access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit or use our website, mobile applications or services. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits or use to particular website, mobile application or services, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
a) Identification of the information provided by you;
b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
c) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
d) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
e) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;
The app shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
Updates to This Policy:
K. Copyrights Statement:
Websites which given authorization shall recommend to the users.
WeMedia: WeMedia platform which generates the articles, contents, pictures, videos, images, Gifs from the general public who agreed our WeMedia policy, had upload the articles, contents, pictures, videos, images as per the Copyright Act, 1957, by their free well and interest, the RozBuzz App does not responsible in any form/condition violating the Copyright Act, 1957, if you found any violating anyone’s rights in terms of the articles, contents, pictures, videos, images, Gifs please contact us for the resolve the action.
L. Restrictions on Viewing:
The contents the App are strictly restricted to the viewer who is above 18 years of age. Further it is made clear that the viewing of this website is restricted to the viewer in India only.