Route 81 2018
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29 / SYRACUSE NY
The 28th Annual Route 81 Conference on Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry will be held at Syracuse University, Saturday September 29, 2018.
The first talk will start at 9am. More details coming very soon!
- Rachel Diethorn (Syracuse), "Self-dual complete resolutions"
- Courtney Gibbons (Hamilton), "Boij-Soederberg decompositions of complete intersections"
- Nathan Grieve (Michigan State), "On Rational points, positivity and arithmetic of linear series"
- Kuei-Nuan Lin (Penn State Greater Allegheny), "Multi-Rees algebras and toric dynamical systems"
- Eric Ottman (Syracuse), "Homology over a complete intersection via the generic hypersurface"
- Charles Paquette (Royal Military College and Queen's), "A quiver construction of some subalgebras of asymptotic Hecke algebras"
- Alessio Sammartano (MSRI), "Maximal syzygies in Hilbert schemes of complete intersections"
- Dan Smolkin (Utah), "Symbolic powers via test ideals"
- John Wiltshire-Gordon (Royal Military College of Canada), "Computing the tail of an FI-module"
Here is a complete schedule with abstracts (first posted 2018-09-25 2:39pm, last updated 2018-09-26 8:54am).
Informal gathering for dinner on Marshall St.
Complete schedule with abstracts (first posted 2018-09-25 2:39pm, last updated 2018-09-26 8:54am)
Conference dinner at Phoebe's Restaurant, 900 East Genesee Street, 6:30pm.
All talks will be in 122 Carnegie Library (blue star on the map at the bottom of this web page) on the Syracuse University campus. Other points of interest are marked in orange (hotels) and green (food).
Parking in the lots next to Carnegie Library is free for the conference. Enter campus from the East, at the corner of Euclid and Comstock.
We have not reserved any rooms at any hotels, but here is a list of several nearby hotels you may wish to try.