Books by Rory Ridley-Duff
Rory has published six academic books (one of which is a novel)
The theme that binds all Rory's publications together is the issue of developing relationships that lead to a democratic culture (both inside and outside of work).
- Silent Revolution: Creating and Managing Social Enterprises (2002), Leeds: First Contact Software Ltd. [Out of Print]
- Emotion, Seduction and Intimacy: Alternative Perspectives on Human Behaviour (2010), Seatle: Libertary.
- Understanding Social Enterprise: Theory and Practice (2011) London: Sage Publications [First Edition].
- The Dragons' Apprentice: a social enterprise novel (2014) Charleston, CreateSpace Independent Publishers.
- The Case for FairShares: a new model for social enterprise development and the strengthening of the social solidarity economy (2015), Charleston, CreateSpace Independent Publishers.
- Understanding Social Enterprise: Theory and Practice (2016), London: Sage Publications. [Second Edition].