An expert in supply chain and logistics, Robert Remiesiewicz is experienced in everything from production level scheduling to inter-company warehousing and vendor management. Robert is also a Six Sigma Green Belt and on his way to earning his Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
Today Robert is a Business Process Analyst at a company that focuses on producing, processing and marketing molybdenum and tungsten which are the refractory metals.
At this position, Robert:
- works directly with clients on a regular basis making sure to review their priorities with them and take care of any concerns
- facilitates continuous improvement projects that identify the ability to reduce the processing time of sales orders through paperless and value added solutions
- Participates in new product introduction through the development of PFMEAs & PCPs
- Accomplishes AS9100 compliance by developing non-conformance reporting procedures, BPMs, SAP modules, and training Quality Department personnel
- Utilizes 8 Discipline (8D), Ishikawa Diagrams (Fishbone), 5 Why, and industry standard tools for root cause analysis and implementation of permanent corrective measures
- Is a Collaborative colleague with tactical and strategic acumen along with proven project and program management skills.
- Is often commended by customers and co-workers for adaptability and making sound decisions with limited information and time.
Learn more about his professional and educational experiences on Wordpress.
Cross Country Travel
Outside of his business career and professional endeavors, Robert Remiesiewicz is passionate about adventure and traveling cross country to see the different cultures, historical landmarks, and perspectives of different areas of the United States. Check out his blog on Medium to learn more about his love for travel around the U.S.