- Research: We are not a typical school! Read our information about our education models, look through our FAQ and further reading section, contact us with your questions.
Check out more about Agile Learning Communities and the growing global network.
Learn more about Self-Directed Education to understand the underlying philosophy of our school.
Explore the importance of Nature Inspired Learning and how the great outdoors can be one of the best "classrooms" your child will ever have.
- Attend a Parent Interest Meeting- please contact us for more info on the next upcoming event.
- Review: Read through our tuition info page.
- Apply: fill out and submit the application found below.
- Webinar and Family Interview: We’ll reach out after we get your application to let you know if a spot may be open or if you’ll be added to our waiting list. Once a spot is open, we’ll ask you to watch a prerecorded webinar about ALCs and Self-Directed Education. We’ll set up a time for a family interview to connect and to discuss your experience of the webinar.
- Consult: We will be in communication with you after your application is processed and schedule a time to meet.
- Enroll: If we all want to move forward then we will fill out the final enrollment form and tuition agreement and celebrate having a new member in the Rivers & Roads family!