The Try Guys kick off their cross-country Dirty Tour trilogy in California.
- Branded content for Amazon Prime Video's The Grand Tour Season 2.
- Shot on 25 cameras: RED EPIC, C300 Mark 2, DJI Mavic, GoPro, iPhone
- VFX in Element3D
- Color grade in DaVinci Resolve
Worth It tests who can make the perfect sandwich. They visit 3 locations and try 3 different price points to determine if cost means quality.
- Shot in Nashville, Japan and LA
- Shot on 15 cameras: Canon C300 MKII, Canon 5D Mark IV, Canon C100
- Edit, color, and sound in Premiere
President Obama and his anger translator Luther celebrate their election victory.
- 3 versions were filmed to anticipate different outcomes: victory, defeat, and too close to call.
- These needed to be prepped for distribution the night of the election, under a very tight timeline.
- This content was HIGHLY confidential & time-sensitive, so execution needed to be perfect and without leaks.
Millions of Americans came together and put Noses On for a good cause.
- Branded content for Walgreens and Red Nose Day.
- Stop motion capture via Dragonframe
- Additional VFX in After Effects
BuzzFeed Sizzle 2017
- Compilation of BuzzFeed clips and history for sales partners.
- Highlights BuzzFeed as a leader in digital trends and creativity.
Viacom Digital Colorist Reel 2014
- Compilation of Viacom's in-house color grades from 2014.
- Grades done in DaVinci Resolve.