🎒 学生用品及服装 Personal Belongings & Attire
请确保学生每日携带以下物品:
Please ensure your child brings the following items daily:
📚 学校作业与课本 Homework & Textbooks
✏️ 文具用品 Stationery Set
💧 水壶 Water Bottle
👕 舒适的衣服一套 A set of comfortable clothes
🧴 自己的毛巾 Personal towel for rest or cleaning
若孩子有发烧、咳嗽或传染性症状,请在家休息。
Please keep your child at home if they show signs of illness (fever, cough, etc.).
若有过敏或特殊医疗需求,请事先告知中心老师。
Inform us of any allergies or medical needs in advance.
所有重要通知将通过 WhatsApp 或 Facebook发布,请留意查阅。
We share important announcements via WhatsApp or Facebook.
每周会发送孩子的活动照片,让家长掌握孩子在中心的学习动态。
Weekly photos will be shared so parents can stay updated on their child’s learning and play.
如有任何疑问或意见,欢迎与老师交流沟通。
Feel free to contact our teachers for any feedback or questions.
如孩子体温超过 37.5°C,建议在家休息。
Children with fever (above 37.5°C) should stay home for recovery.
所有个人物品(如毛巾、茶杯等)请每日带回家清洗。
All personal items (e.g., towel, cup) should be taken home daily for cleaning.
为避免分心或争执,中心不建议携带个人玩具或电子设备。
Personal toys or electronic devices are not encouraged to be brought to the center.
❓ 家长常见问题 FAQ
Q1: 如果孩子生病了怎么办?
Q1: What if my child is sick?
A: 若有发烧、咳嗽等症状,建议在家休息。请假可通过 WhatsApp 通知我们。
A: Children with symptoms like fever or cough are advised to rest at home. You may inform us via WhatsApp.
Q2: 家长如何收到孩子在中心的活动情况?
Q2: How do parents receive updates on their child’s activities?
A: 我们会定期通过 WhatsApp 发送孩子在中心的学习与活动照片,方便家长了解孩子的日常。
A: We regularly send photos and updates via WhatsApp to help parents stay informed about their child’s daily experiences.
Q3: 我的孩子比较内向,老师如何照顾情绪?
Q3: My child is shy, how do teachers handle emotional needs?
A: 我们关注每位孩子的情绪发展,老师每日观察并给予适时陪伴与引导。
A: We value emotional care. Teachers observe and support children with empathy and attention.
Q4: 是否会安排老师与家长沟通孩子的进展?
Q4: Will there be teacher-parent discussions?
A: 可预约一对一面谈,了解孩子学习与行为发展情况。
A: One-on-one sessions can be arranged to discuss your child’s progress.