Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Capital Account Management in India, (with Abhijit Sen Gupta), Economic and Political Weekly, March 2016.
- U.S. Investment in Global Bonds: As the Fed Pushes, Some EMEs Pull (with John Burger, Frank Warnock, and Veronica Warnock), Economic Policy, October 2015.
- Impact of Exchange Rate Movements on Exports: An Analysis of Indian Manufacturing Firms (with Yin-Wong Cheung), Journal of International Money and Finance, December 2013.
- The Financial Trilemma in China and a Comparative Analysis with India (with Joshua Aizenman), Pacific Economic Review, May 2013.
- India’s Trilemma: Financial Liberalisation, Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy (with Nirvikar Singh and Michael Hutchison), The World Economy, January 2012.
- Global Imbalances: Is Germany the new China? A Skeptical View (with Joshua Aizenman), Open Economies Review, July 2011.
- Accumulation of Reserves and Keeping Up with the Joneses: The Case of LATAM Economies (with Yin Wong Cheung), International Review of Economics and Finance, January 2011.
- Is India ready for inflation targeting (with Abhijit Sen Gupta), Global Economy Journal, September 2016.
- Dove or Hawk? Characterising Monetary Regime Switches During Financial Liberalisation in India (with Nirvikar Singh and Michael Hutchison), Emerging Markets Review, September 2013.
- Estimating a Monetary Policy Rule for India (with Nirvikar Singh and Michael Hutchison), Economic and Political Weekly, September 2010.
Banking and Bankruptcy
- Non-performing assets in Indian Banks: This time it is different? (with Harsh Vardhan), Economic and Political Weekly, March 2017.
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution in India: Lessons from a cross-country comparison (with Anjali Sharma), Economic and Political Weekly, April 2016.
National Accounts Statistics
- An analysis of revisions in India GDP data (with Amey Sapre), World Economics, December 2017.