Southern & State Board Nominations
any new or current board member should apply to the appropriate chair person
Members of the USPTA Nominating Committees are searching for candidates who are interested in serving on the State or Southern Board for the 2-year term 2024-2025. To serve on the Southern Board you must be a member in good standing with a minimum certification level of Professional. Anyone who fits these qualifications is eligible and encouraged to apply. Contact the Nominating Chairperson listed below.
DEADLINES: The application period will run through July 25. Interview period will run through August 25th, and the selections will be published by September 10. Thanks in advance to all that are interested in serving the Southern Division.
While each committee may draft its own questions, here are some basic questions you should consider.
1. What board position are you applying for? (Circle all that apply)
President 1st VP VP Sec/Treasurer Where Needed
2. What strengths do you bring to the board?
3. What is your vision for moving USPTA forward?
4. In what specific area do you believe you can most positively impact the board and why?
5. What events/workshops/meetings/USPTA programs have you participated in during the last 12 months?
6. How much time are you able to offer?
Contact the nominating chair of the board you will apply for.
• Southern – Dave Neuhart - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Alabama - Jenny Robb - email@example.com
• Arkansas - Travis Johnson - tjohnson@ChenalCC.com
• Kentucky - Tom McGraw - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Georgia - Allan Jensen - Ajensen.email@example.com
• Louisiana - TBA connect with president at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mississippi - Billy Gip Clark - email@example.com
• North Carolina - Adam Thomson - firstname.lastname@example.org
• South Carolina - Craig Wells - email@example.com
• Tennessee - MJ Garnett - firstname.lastname@example.org