RUTGERS UNIVERSITY RAINBOW ALUMNI LEAGUE
The Rutgers University Rainbow Alumni League represents and promotes the interests and liberation of the LGBTQIA+ alumni of the university, and all alumni within the diverse spectrum of gender and sexuality.
Our Goals Include:
1. Honoring the legacy and history of LGBTQIA+ advocacy at Rutgers
2. Promoting a diverse, inclusive, and affirmative environment within the university
3. Maintaining an active and engaged alumni community that contributes to the greater good of the university through service, philanthropy, and advocacy
4. Fostering and sustaining a sense of community among LGBTQIA+ alumni and the larger alumni community, serving as a bridge between current and future alumni
5. Supporting, mentoring, and advocating for the LGBTQIA+ students of the university
6. Building partnerships through collaboration with the Rutgers Center for Social Justice Education and LGBT Communities - New Brunswick, the Intercultural Resource Center - Newark, Points of contacts at Camden, RBHS, and all Rutgers organizations that can help advance our goals.