Faculty of Mathematics
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa, Israel, 32000
Office : Amado Building 523
Email: radhikagup at technion dot ac dot il
I am a postdoctoral fellow at the Technion. I received my PhD from University of Utah under the supervision of Mladen Bestvina. Before that, I completed my undergraduate studies from IIT Bombay. My research is in geometric group theory and has so far been related to outer automorphisms of free groups and mapping class groups.
3. Loxodromic elements in cyclic splitting complex and their centralizers. With Derrick Wigglesworth. (arXiv)
0. PhD thesis - Relative currents and loxodromic elements in the relative free factor complex.
I am not teaching currently. In the past, I have taught the following courses at the University of Utah.
MATH 2270, Linear Algebra, Summer 2016
MATH 2210, Calculus III, Fall 2015, Fall 2014, Spring 2014
MATH 1210, Calculus I, Fall 2013
MATH 1100, Business Calculus, Spring 2013
MATH 1060, Trigonometry, Fall 2012
MATH 1030, Introduction to Quantitative Analysis, Spring 2012
MATH 1090, Business Algebra, Fall 2011, Summer 2013
- My art blog Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- As an undergraduate, I worked with Professor Laurent Bartholdi, at Georg-August University of Gottingen for a summer. Under his guidance I developed some animations explaining what is a torus using POV-ray. Torus movies
- In collaboration with Klaus-Peter Brenner and Laurent Bartholdi, I developed computed animated visualization of rotational symmetric structure of the Shona music of Zimbawe. Webpage
- Thierry Coulbois's train track software on Sage. Github