How to own a property with a good location, good price
Location is one of the most important factors you should consider first regardless of whether you are buying an investment or buying to live in. In fact, buying a home in the wrong location or in a bad location is the number one mistake many people make. The question is how to own real estate with a good location, good price and with many practical utilities? Let's see the following information with Rever right away!
What should you pay attention to when buying real estate?
Real estate is an asset of great value, so when investing in it, you need to have a thorough financial and psychological calculation and find out all the information in detail and accuracy. Best. And to avoid possible risks to the maximum extent, you need to note the following:
- Pay attention to carefully study the legal information of the investor and that real estate from many different reliable sources to ensure that there are no problems with documents when transferring.
- Read carefully the terms of the contract and absolutely do not entrust all to the broker.
Should collect more specific information on your own, do not completely listen to the side of real estate brokers because there are many disadvantages that some brokers will hide; This will cause you many difficulties and inconveniences when moving in or subletting.
- Take the trouble to go to the place and refer to over 10 properties to see the average price of the market and at the same time you can feel for yourself whether the surrounding living space is suitable for your buying goal or not. are not.
For example: If you buy to live, visiting the site will help you know what the neighbors are like and whether there is any conflict with the previous owner because there are some cases where the owner has to sell. The family quickly moved to another place to live because the neighbors were too hooligans, often looking for trouble.
And if you buy to invest for rental or resale, you will know what price the area should be for rent or transfer, who is the tenant or buyer... this will help you achieve this. better deal.
- Don't be afraid to tell your real estate agent what you want, the more detailed the description, the faster you will be able to buy the type of property you want.
- Always negotiate when buying, even though the price offered by the seller makes you feel satisfied, but if you know how to negotiate, you will get a better price.
The secret to quickly owning your dream property
Quang Vu Real estate is always a huge asset for most people, so when thinking about buying real estate, the first thing we often think of is “fear” of not having enough money. But if you know how to make the most of the surrounding capital, you can quickly buy your dream real estate.
The first source of capital that you must have is the capital from your own accumulation. You should prepare yourself a source of money that accounts for about 40-50% of the value of the property you intend to buy.
The other two sources of capital are borrowed money from relatives, friends or banks. For these sources of capital, there are advantages and disadvantages that you need to learn carefully before using. At the same time, when you have borrowed money, you should have a reasonable plan to use and repay the debt to avoid wasting money in vain without buying the real estate you want.
In particular, when taking advantage of bank loans to buy real estate, you should pay attention to your debt repayment ability, loan period and interest rate to choose the product that best suits your financial situation. ; minimize risk as much as possible.
With the above information, you should immediately set a financial goal so that you can find the real estate of your dreams.