23rd International Workshop on
Quantum Systems in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology
September 23-29, 2018
Kruger national park area, South Africa
This workshop, like the previous QSCP meetings, will bring together chemists and physicists interested in quantum systems in molecular, nano and material sciences. Quantum biochemists and biophysicists are also welcome. Emphasis will be on relativistic quantum theory, many-body methodology, innovative conceptualisation, computational realization, and novel applications.
The Workshop will, as usual, include sessions on:
- Concepts and Methods in Quantum Chemistry (CMQC)
- Relativistic Effects in Quantum Chemistry (REQC)
- Molecular Structure, Dynamics, and Spectroscopy (MSDS)
- Atoms and Molecules in Strong Fields (AMSF)
- Reactive Collisions, Chemical Reactions, and Catalysis (RCCR)
- Complexes and Clusters; Surfaces and Interfaces (CCSI)
- Molecular and Nano Materials, Electronics and Biology (MNEB)
- Computational Chemistry, Physics and Biology (CCPB)
The social program will include an African performance and an organized Safari in Kruger National Park.
The Proceedings of the Workshop will, as usual, be published.
You can contact the conference organizers at: email@example.com