For parents with careers
Pros&Babes connects career-driven mom before, during and after maternity leave. Click on the image to the left to watch a video about sessions for moms on mat leave.
Join us if you ...
- Are looking for like-minded, career-driven parents
- Would like to connect with a mentor to keep you accountable for your family and career goals as your children grow
- Want to be stimulated intellectually during a mat leave
Upcoming programs for moms on mat leave, working moms, and dads on parental leave
Pregnant? On mat leave?
Join Connect, Learn, Grow for Professionals on Mat Leave
Summer/fall 2018: starts August 16
More info and register (only a few spots left)
Participants sign up for two months and meet with their babies weekly. Moms discuss career and motherhood topics.
More sessions to come in fall and winter. Sign up to be notified when registration opens.
Register for the fall session of MommyMentors. Starts in October 2018.
This program connects professional moms at all stages of career and motherhood (kids of any age) with a peer mentor. All participants meet as a group every few weeks in the evening to discuss career and parenting challenges. As part of the program:
- You will develop a close relationship with another career-driven mom, who will become an accountability partner for your goals
- You will receive a toolkit to track your life, family and career goals
- You will join a "tribe" of career-driven moms who will act as a sounding board for your career and motherhood journey
- You will develop or enhance coaching/mentorship skills
- You will help shape the conversation about career-life integration in Edmonton.
"As a working mom, what I appreciate about Pros&Babes is the space it allows for real, honest conversations with other career-driven women about the challenges we face to balance desires of continued professional growth with motherhood. The workshops offer an opportunity to reflect on what inspires us about our careers, share techniques in balancing parenting and be held accountable for newly developed goals in our work and personal lives." - Johnna L., author, participant
Working dad? Or taking parental leave?
Pros&Babes is building a community of dads interested in/on parental leave, or who are part of a family with kids in which both spouses have demanding careers.
Join the mailing list to be notified when meetups start. Dads will meet for some hops and chats or with their kids for fun activities.